Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Week 33 - Expiration dates





I bought cream that expires on August 14th - at least a week after the last day that the babies can be born on! The waiting is almost over and we can't wait. These pictures are a little late. Meg had a 4-D ultrasound when she visited Beth in LA and I just got the CD so that I could post the pictures. I think every ultrasound is miraculous - a little glimpse into the world that the babies are living in. Brendan and Lila's world is cramped - their little faces are right next to each other and their limbs are all intertwined - even while being seperated by a thin membrane. Lila is Baby A - she is on the left and brendan is Baby B - he is on the right. Peter says they both look like Uncle Tim but that's just because they're bald.


Little baby fists curled around each other! Even though you can't see their faces this is my favorite! When our twins are afraid or miss each other they always grab for each other's hands.


Baby Lila
Baby Brendan
Since Father's Day just passed I thought that I would post this picture of some of the men in the family who already love Lila and Brendan and can't wait for them to be born. This was taken after Meg and Tim's move into the new condo and obviously the men were tired and a little silly! Uncle Pat, Uncle B, Uncle Colin, Uncle Bob and Peter are all anxiously awaiting the twins arrival but nobody more so than Meg and Tim. The nursery is painted, the cribs are at the condo (waiting to be put together - hint hint for anyone with time on their hands) and this auntie is ready for a baby to hold - now we're just waiting for Lila and Brendan to be big enough and strong enough to meet their families! We love you, Twinies!

1 comment:

  1. I feel so blessed that I was there for the babies' very first sonogram on December 31st, 2009, when we found out there were "Two, Two!" and for this amazing sonogram above...I have never seen anything more beautiful than those two gorgeous babies floating together effortlessly, and Meg glowing like a ray of light...I am grateful!!! oxBeppy

    ReplyDelete