Thursday, January 6, 2011

Old Pictures on my camera!

So I haven't updated this blog myself in a while, and I decided today was just as good as any to start!  I found a couple pictures on my digital camera that I thought were worth posting.


This is what the twins do every time we put them together to play.  It kind of looks like they're making out but they just want to be as close to each other as possible!
 Auntie KK brought over a cake for the twins' 5 month birthday.  She's brought one almost every month!
 Brendan already loves cake!  Lila's a little less interested.
 Brendan is very mobile these days, rolling around like crazy, though he doesn't show much interest in crawling.  I think he's going to just stand up and walk one day!

Daddy's favorite time of the day is tubby time! I think he likes the one on one attention and the twins love their tubbies.  They smile and laugh and it's so much fun to play with them. 




This is the position you can find Lila and Daddy in most nights.  She is definitely Daddy's little girl!

Auntie KK got the twins a Bumbo seat and this was the first time Brendan tried it out.  He was a little confused by it at first but is a little older now and loves to sit in it and play with his toys!

That's all I have for now!  The babies are doing great, very healthy and growing every day.  It is hard to believe that they are already 5 months, I feel like I was just pregnant!  Tim and I are thankful every day for our little miracles and it's great to experience all of their firsts with them.  We are one very blessed family!









3 comments:

  1. IF I WRITE THIS IN BOLD WILL YOU CONTINUE TO POST ON THE BLOG??? THOSE BABIES ARE WAY TOO CUTE!!! CAN'T GET ENOUGH.
    XOXO,
    KK :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW 'BOUT IF AUNTIE BETH WRITES IN BOLD TOO????? oxoxBEPPY

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, Meg, you look amazing and glowing in that blue shirt...you should live in that color, Mama Bear!!! oxB

    ReplyDelete