Thursday, February 10, 2011

6 Month Check-Up

Brendan and Lila had their 1st ever SuperBowl and their 6 month check up (2-7-11) with the pediatrician this week. They did great with the exception of a little bit of crankiness because of their shots!
Lila weighed in at 15 pounds and 14 ounces

Brendan weighed in at a whopping 19 pounds!
Both babies are healthy, happy and doing great. They each got 3 shots and one oral vaccination so they were none too happy later that night but they were troopers!

This is Brendan getting his first taste of a potato skin from Papa! I don't think I have to tell anyone that he LOVED it! Notice that he is keeping one eye on the game the entire time!

1 comment:

  1. OMG-thanks you thank you thank you...I am already so in love that I needed a fix badly:-)
    Only 21 days til I'm home!!! oxBeppy

    ReplyDelete