Sunday, March 13, 2011

Beautiful Babies!

Lila and Brendan still have their little orange noses and they look adorable!
I love how cute they are when they are together! Brendan put his arm around Lila.
Brendan was chatting Lila up!
I love thos big beautiful blue eyes!
Brendan's thoughts on more pictures!
The kids just keep piling toys on their babies - they look pretty uncomfortable!
Lila playing with the Whoozit - Peter and Molly's favorite baby toy!

So sweet - little heads!
Yes, Auntie Kasey put them in a box!
Brendan loved it!
Sweet Brendan smiles!
Lizzie had to get in on the action!
Brendan hanging with Lizzie in the crib!
The boys playing Peter's DS.
Now that they are on the move the babies are so happy!
I love this picture - they look so much alike!
Beautiful Lila smiling for Auntie!
Handsome Brendan smiling for Auntie!
Silly Babies!
Silly Girl!
Auntie Beth came home for a few days to see the babies and I happened to have my camera on her last night. I got some really nice pictures of her loving on the twins!
Brendan loving Auntie Beth!
Twin Love for Auntie Beth!
Auntie Beth and Lila!
Molly getting in on some Lila loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment