Friday, March 26, 2010

What is an Auntie to do?

Shop, of course! When you are having a baby(or 2) you sort of have to hold back from buying too much and let others do the fun stuff. Not true when you are the auntie! As I was browsing through Target for spring jackets for our twins the other night I found these adorable little onesies with matching pants that are so tiny I can't imagine a baby fitting in them. And they just happen to have an inspired decorative touch on them about.....who was that again......Oh Yeah, Auntie! I'll have these babies brainwashed for all of us aunties before they are even born - Aunties do, in fact, ROCK! Just ask the five Harding - Wheeler kids who are loved, spoiled, and loved some more by their aunties and uncles on a daily basis.
No one spoils the kids more than Auntie Meg. It is going to be a huge adjustment (but a happy one!) when Auntie Meg is home with her own babies and not over here everyday. That being said her bond with all of the H-W's is so strong (Bob included!) that she may find us on her doorstep more often than she would like! The big kids are starting to count down to the babies coming - Molly wants to know where she is going to be and how she is going to know when they are here. Peter just wants to know when he is FINALLY going to get to hold a boy baby!
In other news, Meg has refused belly pictures the last two times she was here (Something about needing a shower) so I am going to stalk her for a 20 week picture - this is where it gets interesting! I have one picture of my mom pregnant with me and I absolutely love it. I think kids are interested in what their Moms looked like pregnant so on behalf of the babies I am going to make it happen!

We have a few volunteers to do a blog so stay tuned!
Kasey


No comments:

Post a Comment