Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10 weeks old and growing fast!

The babies came to spend some time with the kids and I last week and it wouldn't be a real visit if I didn't take at least 100 pictures! These happen to come out very cute so you get a treat! Enjoy!


 Kisses from cousins!
 Annie and Lila sharing a quiet moment.


 We love those big blue eyes.


 I found the perfect spot for a photo shoot and I made the most of it. Brendan kept giving me a questioning look - "what the heck are you doing with that camera, Auntie?"

 I barely had to do anything - the girls had it all under control!






 Lizzie holding hands with her Lila's!

 I love those baby blues!

 Sweet Lila smiles!


 Look at those perfect little heads!
 This one is overexposed but I LOVE the look on her face - so sweet and innocent!





 Lila was being so cute - she was so smiley!


 Lila was hamming it up for the camera!

 Our little man!
 Miss Lila is getting tired of the photo shoot.
 Sweet Birdie smiles!


 They look so big in this picture!




 And a nice big nap after a long photoshoot!
Sleeping little angel! 

No comments:

Post a Comment