Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Quick Note!

Every week I google "fetus at (# of weeks I am)".  I love to see pictures of what the babies probably look like and it makes me feel more connected to them to see how they're developing.  Anyways, this week this very famous picture of a fetus grabbing a surgeon's hand came up.  Apparently this baby was just as far along as my babies are right now!  It melted my heart!  I can't believe that they already have such tiny, perfect little fingers! I hope they stay in my belly for as long as they need to, but I cannot wait to meet them!!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hello - where are you! I need some belly pictures - I haven't seen it in 2 hours! Do I need to take over again - there are some serious fetal developments going on and I would hate for people to miss out on them - like Baby B - Brendan - gave me his first high five today! And Baby A - Lilah has officially learned to ignore the H-W chaos and sleep! Love you but stop being a slacker!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm selling the quilt, the bumper, and the pillow sham. The only thing used was the bumber and it is in perfect condition.


    Nursery Bedding

    ReplyDelete